link

               
HOME     TRAVELS     FOOD     ABOUT     CONTACT

slideshow


Friday, August 1, 2014

The Edit


So, it's been 2 weeks since my birthday and I've realised so much. First, I am getting older. Haha. Second, my style has evolved and changed so much over the years that if I didn't stop to look back, I wouldn't have noticed!



I remember when I was in college and almost graduating, that was the time I was really into fashion and makeup. I guess you could say I was an intern, still learning the ropes and trying everything to see what would work for me. I then came to the stage where I was the "accessory queen" - piling up bracelets one after another and almost filling half my arm! And dangling earrings that were really heavy my ears would fall off. Those were the days! 

And as I approached my mid 20's, I started to edit - HEAVILY. haha. No more piling up of accessories, no more heavy earrings, no more chunky rings. My style changed from all over the place to just classic - with a twist. It took me years to reach where I am now but I'm honestly happy with where I am. This is the style that I want to have, these are the kind of clothes I want to be wearing. It may take you some time, but you too will get to that point where the edit might be your last. 








Top - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - YSL