link

               
HOME     TRAVELS     FOOD     ABOUT     CONTACT

slideshow


Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Hong Kong Street Style #OOTD's



The best thing about being in another country is the opportunity to dress up! ;)




Here are my Hong Kong #ootd's for the four days (well technically 2 full days) that we were there. I just love Hong Kong and I'll never get tired of going there!

DAY 1 was the travel outfit. We had to take a bus since we were coming from China and I usually like to wear pants when riding in buses/trains/planes because for one I won't complain of the cold and I'll be more comfortable. Plus you never really know what kind of germs you come in contact with. (I might probably be a bit of a germaphobe haha)

DAY 2 I wanted to wear something more comfortable yet stylish so I chose to wear sneakers. I was never really a sneakers type of girl but lately I seem to be changing preferences. ;)

DAY 3 was me taking the girly route and it's very important to alternate the shoes that you wear so as not to make your feet hurt too much. 

DAY 4 was flying day and back to reality - thus the jeans which I had been looking for for ages and was so happy to have found them at Pull & Bear! 

What are your travel necessities and preferences?




















1st:
Top - Zara
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Michael Kors Selma Ostrich leather

2nd:
Dress - Zara
Shoes - H&M

3rd:
Dress - Pink Manila

4th:
Top - Promod
Jeans - Pull & Bear
Shoes - Ferragamo